Overview of DxO PhotoLab 5 for macOS: –
DxO PhotoLab 5 ELITE Edition for macOS provides flexible and powerful tools for processing and editing beautiful photos. Give your photos a touch of art by applying custom corrections to specific areas of your image, using DxO Local Adjustment editing tools: control areas (U Point technology), graduated filters, hand-made and automatic brushes, auto-correction tools, etc.
Maxx DxO PhotoLab gives you access to all the tools that help you to enhance your photos every step of the way, from re-touch to export and printing. With so many presets available and the opportunity to create your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photos.
Select, edit, edit, and export your photos to social networks or another application using a single precise interface. You can also edit your photos in Adobe Lightroom and switch to DxO PhotoLab for MacOSX 2 while maintaining the customized workflow.
Key features of DxO PhotoLab 5: –
- Completeness of local repair technology left with just a few clicks
- Visual processing Get more out of your equipment
- Prime denoising technology don’t be afraid of the dark or high ISO prices
- Manually or automatically? perfection is left with a few clicks
- RAW and extra image quality before everything else — that is DxO DNA
- Custom profiles
- Simple and accurate workflow
- File Name:- DxO PhotoLab 5 ELITE Edition 22.214.171.124 macOS
- Version:- 126.96.36.199
- OS Requirements:- Intel Core i5
- Language:- Multilingual
- License:- Full Free Version
- Post update on- 21/03/20022
- File Size:- 685 MB
- Author:- DxO
- Official Websites:- Click here
DxO PhotoLab 5 ELITE Edition
Full Free Version
Sonvirtech.com does not have any change log information yet for the DxO PhotoLab 5 ELITE Edition. Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem with downloading the file and the download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot with help of the contact page. If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.