Notepad ++ is a free and open-source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports multiple languages. Starting on a Windows PC, its use is governed by a GPL license. It supports tab layout, which allows you to work with multiple open files in one window. Notepad plus-plus with one click on the Download Button provided at the bottom of the page
The name of the project comes from the C extension operator C. Notepad plus-plus is still distributed as a free app. Initially, the project was hosted on Source Forge.net, where Notepad ++ was downloaded more than 28 million times and twice won the Source Forge Community Choice award for Best Tool. The project is hosted by TuxFamily from 2010 to 2015; since 2015 Notepad ++ has been hosted on Git Hub. Notepad ++ uses the Scintilla editor component.
- Enter Black Mode.
- ARM64 formulation is available.
- One button to create it all – create Notepad ++ with Scintilla static lib and Boost RegExpr headers.
- Insert new UU Fluent icons into the toolbar.
- Install the new feature “Free Disruption Mode”
- Install the new API NPPM_ADDTOOLBARICON_FORDARKMODE in black mode.
- Enter 1-click action (SHIFT-click) on the close button to close all tabs on the appropriate panel
- Enter the ability to change the color of the previous text (optional).
- Allow the suspension to stop after replacement (if desired).
- Enter the ability to reverse line order.
- Only apply a style to current text conditions.
- Upgrade a folder as a workspace while adding/deleting files in bulk.
- Add Ada, Fortran, Fortran77, and Haskell to the to-do list.
- Improve the functionality of the “Open All” command in search results.
- Enter the “Copy words” command in the Search Results Content menu.
- Capture the regex search variant and display different messages.
- Enter the Markell Preference case and name settings.
- Enter the “Add Add” checkbox in Save As Conversation.
- Add attachment capability to the editing area.
- Make the name of the new tab translated.
- Improve character case management in RegEx.
- Enter the command line parameter to add the cable set to the app title bar.
- Add the ability to avoid getting too many search results.
- Remove Microsoft Bing from Notepad ++ search commands online, due to its poor reliability.
Bug fixes in the Old version of Notepad++:
- Fix an add-on extension in the save dialog.
- Adjust duplicate entries in the auto-complete window.
- Adjust the Python task list without showing functions in some cases.
- Adjust reverse: Manage the “Default Directory” setting properly in the Open / Save File Dialog.
- Fix special characters in case of a UTF16 file crash.
- Edit Copy command in Search Search is available as there is no selection.
- The edits extracted from the UDL file were not applied to the UDL in the new case.
- Fix the issue of auto-ignition cases.
- Adjust the “Match Whole Word” option enabled in the RegEx search.
- Adjust the type by selecting a column key that appears behind the tabs.
- Adjust the “Workplace Upload” menu command without the problem.
- Fix the view file in Edge Browser error if the word contains spaces.
- Adjust UTF-16 encoding for code points above U + FFFF.
- Adjust the “Save as” command and remove the default path from the latest file history problem.
- Fix the task list button tools and compile the problem.
- File Name:- Notepad++ v8.3.3 for windows pc
- Version:- v8.3.3
- OS Requirements:- Windows 7, and later
- Language:- English
- License:- Free and Open source
- Post update on 26/07/2022
- File Size:- 3.8 MB
- Author:- Notepad++
- Official Websites:– Click here
Free and Open source