Overview of Handbrake Video Converter:-
Handbrake Video Converter is a free and open-source video transcoder for digital video files, introduced in 2003 by Eric Petit to make ripping a movie from DVD to a data storage device easier. Since then, there have been many changes and revisions. HandBrake is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Its main purpose is to convert video formats from supported source formats to MP4 or MKV formats. If you wish to make changes to your source video. A handBrake is a tool for converting video formats from almost any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
What can HandBrake do for you?
This converter captures videos you already have and makes new ones that work on your tablet, mobile phone, TV, media player, computer, game console, or web browser — almost anything that supports modern video formats. HandBrake works with the most common files and formats, including those made by consumer and professional video cameras, mobile devices such as tablets, games, telephones and computer screen recording, Blu-ray discs, and DVDs. HandBrake includes tools like x264, Libav, and x265 to create MKV or MP4 video files from these
Other Features of HandBrake video converter
- Convert almost any video to MKV or MP4
- resize and crop the video
- Restore low-quality video
- Remove the art of mixing caused by telecine and mixing
- Pass by sound without modification of audio types
- Unexplained Downmix surround sound in a stereo with matrix or surround
- Adjust dynamic range and audio volume levels for specific types of sound
- Save existing subtitles, and delete or add soft subtitles
- HandBrake can make smaller videos take up less storage space on your device – than before.
- File Name:- HandBrake_x64.exe
- Version:- v1.5.1
- OS Requirements:- Windows (10, 8, 7)
- Language:- English
- License:- Freeware
- Post update on- 26/07/2022
- File Size:-19.49 MB
- Author:- Handbrake
- Official Websites:- Click here
Handbrake video converter download
(Free and Open source)