- The user interface is in about 30 languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin and Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenia, Spanish, Sweden, Turkey, Ukrainian
- It can save the catalog in two file formats: its binary format or XML
- Import information online (using scripts); by default, including IMDB (US) documents, DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), and more
- Links designed for the user to search for movie websites
- Importing information from various media files (audio and video codec, bitrates, resolution, frame, size)
- Script technology, using the Object Pascal language, allows you to modify the catalog: Find and save more, move forum values, …
- Printing, using custom templates
- Export to other formats: HTML (based on the template you can modify or create), SQL commands (re-inserting data into DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, which can be used as tables with Microsoft Excel for example)
- Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but plain text files can also be used), Microsoft Access, and a few others
- Can store images within the catalog or link to external files (recommended larger images)
- Supports PNG, JPEG, and GIF
- Loan management
- Statistics with charts and pies
- It can display a list like a tree, where movies are collected by a specific field
- This program is free software; you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License or (at your discretion) any latest version.
- Works on Windows 7 and above (8 and 10), and still work on older versions.
- OS Requirements:- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
- Minimum RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM Minimum (i recommend 2 GB RAM )
- Compatibility Architecture: Any 64-bit or 32-bit
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB minimum
Technical Data of Ant Movie Catalog:
Ant movie catalog