Overview of Ant movie catalog:-
Ant Movie Catalog is a free app designed to easily and efficiently manage your collection of movies on DVD, CD / CD CD, DivX, etc.
The app interface is easy to work with; you have key functions and buttons above, a list of your movies (thumbnail or text) in the left pane, and in the right pane details about your movies. This window is customizable, so you can enter as few or as many details as you need. You can enter this manually or automatically with a script from sources such as IMDB. Just select a script, enter your movie name and Ant Movie Catalog will import that data.
The Ant Movie Catalog also allows you to import your existing collection, and if you want to save your catalog, you can resubmit it. The app has a cool feature that allows you to keep track of movies you have rented. There are other tools, such as the tool for random selection; which will randomly select a movie from your collection for you to watch. All in all, Ant Movie Catalog is a simple and easy-to-use app with many features that will allow you to compile all your video content.
Key Features of Ant Movie Catalog:-
- The user interface is in about 30 languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew, Hebrew Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin and Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenia, Spanish, Sweden, Turkey, Ukrainian
- It can save the catalog in two file formats: its binary format or XML
- Import information online (using scripts); by default, including IMDB (US) documents, DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), and more
- Links designed for the user to search for movie websites
- Importing information from various media files (audio and video codec, bitrates, resolution, frame, size)
- Script technology, using the Object Pascal language, allows you to modify the catalog: Find and save more, move forum values, …
- Printing, using custom templates
- Export to other formats: HTML (based on the template you can modify or create), SQL commands (re-inserting data into DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, which can be used as tables with Microsoft Excel for example)
- Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but plain text files can also be used), Microsoft Access, and a few others
- Can store images within the catalog or link to external files (recommended larger images)
- Supports PNG, JPEG, and GIF
- Loan management
- Statistics with charts and pies
- It can display a list like a tree, where movies are collected by a specific field
- This program is free software; you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License or (at your discretion) any latest version.
- Works on Windows 7 and above (8 and 10), and still work on older versions.
- OS Requirements:- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
- Minimum RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM Minimum (i recommend 2 GB RAM )
- Compatibility Architecture: Any 64-bit or 32-bit
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB minimum
Technical Data of Ant Movie Catalog:
- Software name: Ant Movie Catalog
- Setup File name:- amc_install-22.214.171.124.exe
- Version:- Latest
- Language:- English
- License:- Full Free Version
- Post update on- 21/11/2022
- File Size:- 6.3 MB
- Author:- Antoine Potten
- From Official Websites:- Click here
Ant movie catalog