Overview of MathMagic Pro:-
MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign offline installer. It is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software to edit any mathematical expressions and symbols with a WYSIWYG interface and various powerful functions.
The MathMagic by InfoLogic Plug-in provides you with a user interface (menu and tool button) that allows you to create and edit equations in an InDesign document. It then communicates seamlessly with the external MathMagic Pro 8.5 application.
With MathMagic Pro, you can quickly create arbitrary equations and then send them back to InDesign. The MathMagic Plug-in allows you to place equations in a text field as inline graphics or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once the equations are created, InDesign handles them just like any other EPS graphics object. But you can still edit these equations at any time by double-clicking on them.
The MathMagic Plug-in automatically detects the line of equations so that all equations fit well with the line of text, and even allows you to shift the base manually.
Key Feature of MathMagic Pro: –
- Smart WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Different and flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable custom item palette and clip palette for easier access and reuse
- StyleSet management for group sharing of the editing environment and quick use of other StyleSets
- A wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize template shapes, thickness, spacing, placement, and size up to 2400 dpi resolution
- EPS with color separation and spot color support
- All GUI plus quick keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple undo and redo, drag and drop, visual settings and preview
- Similar user interface with Equation Editor and MathType to reduce any additional learning costs
System requirements for MathMagic Pro:
- OS Requirements:- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7
- Minimum RAM (Memory): 512 MB RAM Minimum
- Compatibility Architecture: Any 64-bit and 32 bit
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB minimum
- Adobe InDesign: CS ~ CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020, CC 2021, CC 2022
- MathMagic Pro + InDesign Plugins
- Software name: MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign
- Setup File name:- MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign 8.82 (pwd-12345).zip
- Version:- 8.83.58
- Language:- English
- License:- Full Free Version
- Post update on- 27/08/2022
- File Size:- 33.32 MB
- Author:- InfoLogic
- From Official Websites:- Click here
Full free version
Zip file password:-12345
- LDPlayer android emulator for windows PC free download. || 2022
- How to create a Godaddy subdomain in Godaddy’s cpanel step by step || 2022
- Google Adsense CTR more then 100% || Error in adsense
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer free download for windows 11, 10, 8.1, and 7.
- What is computer keyboard and their keys explain in details | 2022
Sonvirtech.com does not have any change log information yet for the version of the Application. Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem with downloading the file and the download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot with help of the contact page. If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.