What is google Web Stories? Interact with Google Web Stories
Google Web Stories are rich visual content, with a full web screen, that allows you to tap or swipe in the next google web story. To use the content, you can tap or swipe in Web New google web stories. Google supports Web stories, so you can find them across Google Search and Discover. When you are on a Google web story, you can navigate between web stories, you can pause the story, or go to a new web story with a swipe.
How to navigate google web stories?
- If you want to go to the next page then tap the right side of the screen.
- If you want to go back to the previous page then tap the left side of the screen.
- If you want to pause a story then press and hold anywhere on the screen.
- If you want to go to the next web story then swipe the left side.
- If you want to go to the previous web story then swipe the right side
How to share google web stories:
- If you want to share a web story on your android phone or tablet then tap on the share button at the bottom.
- If you want to share a web story on your iPhone or iPad then tap on the share button at the bottom.
How to work web stories technically on Google
To make Web Stories pages open faster, Google saves them in the Google cache. When you open a google web stories page from a Google property, Google sends the cached web story pages to you.
When you use the Google Web Stories Player:
- Google, publishers, and creators who create web story pages sometimes collect data about you.
- Data collected by publishers when you visit their Web story page is the same data collected on their original website.
If You are looking for premium version software for free then visit these links