Overview of macOS file links: –
File Links offline installer for macOS users free download from sonvirtech.com. It allows you to create desktop links to files, folders, and applications. File Links allows you to create desktop links to files, folders, and applications without moving files or applications. When working with multiple files and folders, drag your files or folders into the File_Links window.
It creates shortcuts to your files but does not remove them from their original location. You can drag it to the side of the screen and quickly switch between selected files.
Key Features of file links: –
- Drag and drop a file or folder into File Links to create a file shortcut
- Drag apps into this app in your Apps folder to create a desktop link to your app
- File_Links remembers your shortcut list even after closing the application
- The list of files can be displayed immediately or hidden on your desktop by clicking on the ‘FL’ status bar icon
- Pin File_Links to any corner of the screen to fill the screen space
- Customize File Links using the Favorites menu
Technical Data: –
- File Name:- File_Links_1.04 MAS for macos.dmg
- OS Requirements:-macOS 11.0 or later
- License:-Full free version
- Post update to- 19/03/2022
- File Size:-1.9 MB
- Author: –John Scott
- Official Websites: – Click here
File_Links for macOS
Full Free Version
Sonvirtech.com does not have any change log information yet for the File Links Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem with downloading the file and the download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot with help of the contact page. If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.