Overview of Downie for mac:-
Downie for mac offline installer free download full version. It will easily download HD videos from thousands of different sites. It supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.), and the number is growing rapidly.
Downie is a video downloader that can make the process much easier for you. Downie has a simple functionality that only requires you to drag the video URL of your choice to start downloading. Downie supports hundreds of websites and has additional features such as multimedia conversion and audio output. The output is also high quality, and Downie even supports 4K video downloads. For anyone who needs a simple, yet powerful video downloader, Downie should be at the top of their list.
Tips for using Downie for mac: –
To get started, you can drag a link from any browser either to the Downie window or to the icon in the Dock. If you have additional links or links in another text, just put everything in Downie – it will scan the text to find links. You can also use copy and paste – just press Command-O to Downie and you can enter all the links in the world!
Main features for Downie video downloader:-
- It supports multiple sites: currently supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is growing rapidly.
- 4K Video Unlike other YouTube downloads, Supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K
- Need your video on iTunes MP3? Or just an audio track? No problem, it can do this automatically
- Quick Support – I reply to emails usually within 24 hours and usually add support for the requested sites in the next update
- Regular updates – Do not wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or for bug fixes! Updated almost once a week with new features, supported sites, etc.
- International – not only Supports country-specific sites, but it is also available in a variety of languages. If your language is not available, contact us – we can give you a free license if we get a translation
- Updated UI – UI has been updated and updated, providing more mouse end options
- High-speed upgrade – fewer links can now be uploaded at once and YouTube videos are 6x faster for download than their previous version (based on the time required to process the YouTube 30-item playlist on iMac 27 ” (2019))
- Sandbox – This application is now installed in the box for better security
- Metadata Upgrade – the metadata you collect can be written to an external JSON file for further processing and customization
- Advanced User-Directed Domain – UGE window now has history, allows saving preferences, and more
- Postprocessing Customization – you can now write your own shell to manage custom background processing
- Menu Navigation Only – the long-awaited ability to run it in the menu bar has arrived
- Too much, too much! – many small improvements, such as customization programs, MP4 download option, better cancellation, important flags, etc.
- Improved User-Guided Extraction – the UGE window now has history, allows saving favorites, and much more
- Customizable Postprocessing – you can now write your own shell script to handle custom postprocessing
- Option to Go Menu-Only – the long-awaited ability to run It just in the menu bar has finally arrived
- Much, much more! – many minor improvements, like custom naming schemes, an option to force MP4 downloads, better cancellation, priority flags, etc.
- File Name:-Downie 4.4.11 macOS
- Version:- 10.12.6
- OS Requirements:-MacOS 10.12.6 and newer
- License:- Full Free Version
- Post update on- 24/03/2022
- File Size:- 54.1 MB
- Author:-Charlie Monroe Software
- Official Websites:- Click here
Downie for mac OS
Full free version
Sonvirtech.com does not have any change log information yet for the Downie 4.4.11 macOS Sometimes software owner/author takes a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Note:- If you have any problem with downloading the file and the download link not working, you can share your feedback with us to mail our team with a screenshot with help of the contact page. If you have any change log information you can share with us, we’d love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.